Over 20 years worth of exporting experience
We have exported and continue to export our products all over the world including to the following countries:
• Costa Rica
• Republic of South Africa
• St. Lucia
• West Indies
If you are interested in purchasing semen to be exported from the USA to your location, there are a number of processes that need to be completed.
- The client must provide us complete contact and destination port.
- The client must select the semen (bulls) and quantities required. There is a ten straw minimum per bull selected. Bovine Elite, LLC will review the health status of each bull to determine the export ability to the desired country. There are bulls that do not qualify for export.
- The client in most cases must provide Bovine Elite, LLC an import permit.
- When an order is finalized, Bovine Elite, LLC will provide the client a complete quotation, including semen, semen tank, liquid nitrogen, documentation, freight and insurance. A new tank is always used for each export and is a portion of the complete quotation. This tank does not return to the U.S. Allow 4-6 weeks to complete most exports. All orders are prepaid with a bank wire.
- When the shipment arrives at it's destination, it must be cleared through customs. The client must also verify that it has arrived in good order with plenty of liquid nitrogen. We recommend that the liquid level be topped off to a full level. A copy of all documents will be placed inside the shipping box for the client.
- We also provide Consolidation and Freight Forwarding Services for A.I. Equipment, Semen and Embryos from Houston, Texas.