Over 28 years worth of exporting experience!
We have exported and continue to export our products all over the world including but not limited to the following countries:
- Cayman Island
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Republic of South Africa
- St. Lucia
- United Kingdom
- West Indies
If you are interested in purchasing semen to be exported from the USA to your location, there are a number of processes that need to be completed:
- The client must provide us complete contact information and destination port.
- The client must select the semen (bulls) and quantities required. There is a ten straw minimum per bull selected. At that time,
Bovine Elite, LLC will review the health status of each bull to determine the export ability to the desired country. There are
bulls that do not qualify for export.
- The client in most cases must provide Bovine Elite, LLC an import permit from their Federal Veterinary Office.
- When an order is finalized, Bovine Elite, LLC will provide the client a complete quotation, including semen, semen tank, liquid nitrogen, documentation, freight and insurance. A new tank is always used for each export and is a portion of the complete quotation. This tank does not return to the U.S. Allow 4-6 weeks to complete most exports. All orders are prepaid with a bank wire, no exceptions.
- When the shipment arrives at it’s final destination, it must be cleared through customs. The client must also verify that it has arrived in good order with plenty of liquid nitrogen. We recommend that the liquid level be topped off to a full level. A copy of all documents will be placed inside the shipping box for the client. All original documentation will travel with the shipment to be available for the airlines and customs.
- We also provide Consolidation and Freight Forwarding Services for A.I. Equipment, Semen and Embryos from Houston, Texas.